2. 3 To produce a high quality of programme educational material.
2. 4 To plan and co-ordinate educational courses and seminars world
2. 5 To plan and co-ordinate the FISA Boat Collection and Boat Building
2. 6 To stimulate a greater number of rowing federations to participate
in FISA Championships and the Olympic Games.
1. General Area of Responsibility
1. 1 To set and monitor the standards of international regattas and of all
FISA events with regard to the venue, the technical installations, the
safety of rowers and the organisation of the events.
2. Objectives and Activities
2. 1 To advise and assist Organising Committees to improve the
standard of facilities and regatta courses for all major international
2. 2 To maintain and improve the standard of regatta organisation at
all major international events in co-operation with the Umpiring
2. 3 To provide advice and guidance at every stage from initial concept
to final commissioning in the development of new courses and new
2. 4 To monitor and co-ordinate changes to the structure of the FISA
international regatta calendar in co-operation with the Competitive
2. 5 To prepare and regularly update documents and manuals which
specify the FISA requirements for all aspects of: a) the upgrading
of existing courses; b) the development of new courses; c) the
organisation of championships and major regattas.
2. 6 To visit and inspect regatta courses and regattas.
2. 7 To provide members for the technical group responsible for
inspecting candidates for future championships and Olympic