1. 3 Liaise with external institutions such as public authorities,
environmental organisations and other sporting bodies;
1. 4 Monitor and evaluate the applications of FISA’s environmental
policies and guidelines.
2. Objectives and Activities
2. 1 Create and revise policy and assist in its implementation.
2. 2 Create environmental regulations for FISA operated events and
monitor their application.
2. 3 Make recommendations for planning, siting, design, construction
and operation of new facilities.
2. 4 Suggest guidelines to national federations for environmentally
responsible operations of rowing clubs.
2. 5 Make recommendations for environmental codes of conduct for the
2. 6 Undertake projects and programs which fulfil FISA’s environmental
European Rowing Management Board
1. General Areas of Responsibility
1. 1 To be responsible for directional guidance, promotion and
development of European rowing.
1. 2 To manage rowing competitions among the rowers of the
European member federations.
2. Objectives and Duties
2. 1 To ensure that European Rowing Championships are
successfully staged every year.
2. 2 To determine the format, programme and timing of the
European Rowing Championships.
2. 3 To make any decisions appropriate to the circumstances in
the interests of European Rowing.
2. 4 To hold an annual General Assembly.
2. 5 To ensure the execution of decisions taken by the General