PART I – GeneRAl PRoVISIonS
Article 1 – Foundation, name and legal Status
Article 2 – objects
the objects of FisA shall be:
1. to maintain and promote FisA’s declaration of Principles and statutes.
2. to promote rowing in all its forms.
3. to encourage the universal development of rowing in all its forms.
4. to establish and enforce the FisA rules of racing and regulations for all
international rowing competitions.
5. to conduct world rowing championships, other world-level rowing
events, and, within the limits of the authority of FisA, the regattas staged
at olympic, Paralympic, regional, and continental games and multi-sport
6. to be the final authority for all international rowing competitions
including at multi-sport competitions.
Article 3 – no discrimination, demonstrations or Propaganda
FisA shall not allow political, religious, racial or gender discrimination.
no demonstrations, or political, religious or racial propaganda are permitted
in any rowing venue or in connection with any rowing activity.
Article 4 – Autonomy of national federations
FisA shall have no part in national rowing matters.
FisA shall support the complete autonomy of its member federations. when the
autonomy is being compromised, FisA may take any appropriate measures.